Monday, December 19, 2005

 

KL Hunt 2 - Burger King


I guess my Penang friends have always heard of Burger King in television shows from America and don't find any in the pearl of the orient but think of the fact that we have all the great hawkers others don't!

OK, the burgers aren't anything super fantastic or what-so-ever. But the Whopper is larger than McDonald's Big Mac. The beef tastes better than Ronald's but the chips aren't anything special.

The first left pic shows 3 soft drink cups, I didn't notice there's a little promotion thingy there but Makan Hunter's friend saw it. So I peeled it and guess what? 3 large soft drinks gave the same thing - star shaped potatoes..... well I don't know is it everyone has the same thing but I didn't ask anyone cause its nothing special. Its just small hashbrowns starshaped.

Makan Hunter's Ratings : ITS JUST ANOTHER FAST FOOD RESTAURANT !!! NOTHING GREAT!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?